At the moment developers are going to release a paid four-story additions.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance has become a major commercial success: about a week after release and sold over a million copies. Now we need to strike while the iron is hot: Warhorse Studios has published a roadmap with a schedule of supplements for the game.
At the moment developers are going to release a paid four-story additions. As stated in the brief description in the press release from “Buka”, gamers will have to rebuild what was destroyed, to direct Cupid’s arrow to help his Lord to deal with a sensitive case and look at everything from an entirely different angle.
Release date is estimated based on markers on the map.
● “From the ashes” — the summer of 2018. The first demonstration for the press will take place during E3 2018;
● “The amorous adventures of a brave pan Jan Ptacek” — autumn 2018;
● “The bastard squad” — the end of 2018;
● “Women’s share” — the beginning of 2019. Will be free to investors with Kickstarter.
In addition, the free updates for all users will appear:
● Hard mode;
● “The tournament!”;
● Support for custom modifications.
Finally, Warhorse Studios released a couple of videos: “the Creation of Kingdom Come” and “Academy fight.” They will be free to investors with Kickstarter.
© 2018, paradox. All rights reserved.