Available free of charge exposure.
Museums of Kiev are invited to open Days in November.
November 5, Monday:
Museum of History of Kiev, Bogdan Khmelnitsky street, 7;
National Museum of Ukrainian decorative folk art, lavrska street, 9, bld. 29;
– Literary and memorial Mikhail Bulgakov Museum, St. Andrew’s descent, 13.
6 November, Tuesday
Museum of historical treasures of Ukraine, lavrska street, 9, building 12 (on the territory of the National Kyiv-Pechersk historical and cultural reserve);
Museum of Sholom Aleichem, Velyka Vasylkivska street, 5 (10:00 to 17:30);
Kiev Museum of A. S. Pushkin, street of Kudryavskaya, 9;
7 November, Wednesday
National Museum “Kyiv art gallery”, tereschenkovskaya str., 9 (10:00 to 14:00);
– The national scientific and natural Museum of NAS of Ukraine, Bogdana, Khmelnitskogo, 15 (from 10:00 to 13:00);
The Khanenko Museum, St. tereschenkovskaya, 15-17;
13 November, Tuesday
Museum-workshop I. P. Kavaleridze, St. Andrew’s descent, 21;
November 25, Sunday
– The literary-memorial Museum-apartment of Pavlo Tychyna, tereschenkivska street, 5, apt 1-3;
National art Museum of Ukraine, Mikhail Hrushevsky street, 6;
26 November, Monday
National Museum of Ukraine, Volodymyrska str, 2;
Museum of theatrical, musical and cinema art of Ukraine lavrska street, 9, room 26;
Museum-apartment of Viktor Kosenko, Mikhail Kotsyubynsky str., 9, 4 sq.;
– Museum of Hetmanate, Spasskaya str., 16-b;
28 November, Wednesday
National Museum of literature of Ukraine, Bogdan Khmelnitsky street, 11;
Literary-memorial house-Museum of Taras Shevchenko, Shevchenko lane, the eighth;
29 November, Thursday
Memorial house – Museum of Taras Shevchenko, vyshgorodskaya, 5;
National Museum of Taras Shevchenko, Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, 12;
Museum of prominent figures of Ukrainian culture Ukrainian Lesya, Mykola Lysenko, Panas Saksaganskogo, Mikhail Staritsky, Saksaganskogo str., 97/95-b / 95;
Historical – memorial Museum of Mikhail Hrushevsky, pankovskaya str., 9;
30 November, Friday
Museum of the Ukrainian Diaspora, Moscow St., 40-b;
– Ivan Honchar Museum, St. Lavra, 19;
– The Museum of the occupation of Kiev, Slavgorodskaya street (Park of partisan glory);
Museums that you can visit for free:
– The money Museum of the National Bank;
– Recycling Museum (Historical-ethnographic Museum “Kievgorstroy”);
Museum of modern art of Ukraine;
Archaeological Museum of IA NASU;
– Water Museum (entrance for children up to six years free).
Preferential categories of the population entrance to museums is free with the appropriate document.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.