Important information for all parents.
The residence of St. Nicholas will be opened on the territory of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra on 1 December.
As reports a press-service of the monastery, residence of the favorite of children and adults will be located in the Great Lavra bell tower.
Children and adults will have a great opportunity:
– To visit the gazebo desires;
– Write a letter to St. Nicholas;
– To view the exhibition of art works of Michael Gayevoi “Fairy monastery”, Vladimir and Galina Balyberdina Duhovskoi “Angels – heaven”;
– Visit to the Cabinet of St. Nicholas and to meet him personally;
– To get to children’s holiday “St. Nicholas” and visit the workshops (by reservation).
The residence of St. Nicholas will run until December 29. The St. Nicholas here you can see 19 December from 12.00 to 16.30 and on weekends. The Grand opening is scheduled for 1 December, 15.00.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.