Tottenham forward Harry Kane leads the ranking of the best scorers in the top European Championships.
Last week Kane in the match with Liverpool he scored 100th goal in the Premier League and became the sole leader of sniper race. The main competitor of the Englishman Edinson Cavani of PSG to assist replenish your stock could not. Top 3 closes Mohammed Salah, who managed to get ahead of Lionel Messi and Ciro Immobile.
The top 10 scorers in Europe:
1. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 22 goals
2. Edinson Cavani (PSG) – 21
3. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 21
4. Ciro Immobile (Lazio) – 20
5. Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona) – 20
6. Mauro Icardi (Inter) – 18
7. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 18
8. Neymar (PSG) – 18
9. Radamel Falcao (Monaco) – 17
10. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – 17
Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester city) and Neymar (PSG) with 11 assists, co-led by a rating of the best managers of the top European Championships. Behind the two leaders are Leroy Sané (Manchester city), Philipp Max (FC Augsburg), Florian Thauvin (Marseille) and Lionel Messi (“Barcelona”).
Neymar is the first in the ranking of the most efficient players in Europe according to the portal “Whoscored.com” (8.97 points). In the top 5 include Lionel Messi (“Barcelona”, of 8.82), Nabil Fekir (Lyon, 8,08), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona/Liverpool, 8,03) and Florian Thauvin (Marseille) – 7,95
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.