Ukrainian biathlete Juliya dzhyma took the third place in the sprint race at the world Cup in Norway.
Jim without mistakes completed both shooting stages, which allowed Yulia to finish behind Olympic Champions. Winning the race, despite a misfire prone, has issued Anastasiya Kuzmina and Domracheva Darya flawless work on the shooting range finished second, easily on the last lap Jim having played in the gap at 1.5 seconds.
The podium in Holmenkollen became Jim third season in individual races. Earlier the inhabitant of Kiev has twice finished third at the first world Cup in östersund.
The rest of Ukrainka his final sprint in the season failed to qualify for the pursuit was only Anastasia Merkushina. Sisters Semerenko and Iryna Varvynets in the individual world Cup races in the current season will not appear.
The main loser of the sprint in Holmenkollen became Kaisa Makarainen Finca with four penalties won the sprint race in 40th place and gave Kuzmina leadership in personal offset of the world Cup.
Holmenkollen. Women. The results of the sprint:
1. Anastasia Kuzmina (Slovakia, 1+0) 21:31.8
2. Darya Domracheva (BLR, 0+0) +8.9
3. Jim Yulia (Ukraine, 0+0) +29.2
59. Anastasiya Merkushyna (Ukraine, 1+1) +2:29.4
65. Valentina Semerenko (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:39.4
66. Vita Semerenko (Ukraine, 1+2) +2:41.6
81. Iryna Varvynets (Ukraine, 0+2) +3:16.9
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.