In 30 years, adopted norms of beauty.
Beauty contest “Miss Europe” is a continental competition in which participating countries, geographically located in Europe as well as Israel, Turkey and Lebanon. For the first time a beauty contest was held in 1920. In the event more than 90 years of history during this time in Europe and the world, much has changed, remained the same and standards of beauty.
In this collection we offer you to admire the beauties who shone in one of the first European beauty contests. But at the same time to see how changed the ideals of beauty during this time.
“Miss Europe — 1930” was held in Paris, the winner was the representative of Greece Aliki Diplomacy.
1. Miss Russia, Austria and Holland on the streets of Paris.
The first European beauty contest was organized in Paris in 1920.
2. Miss Ireland Vera Curran.
In Greece beauty contests began to be held since 1929. And this contest was considered a matter of national scale: the audience was not only all the small Metropolitan and provincial society, but members of the government, the Prime Minister and members of the Royal family with the court. Each day of the competition was discussed and commented upon in the national press, whose pages were full of pictures of girls.
3. Miss Belgium Janet Van Parys.
The winner of the competition in 1930 Aliki Diplomacy was born the son of renowned lawyer and received an excellent education: the future miss Europe spoke absolutely fluent in four languages. This fact will play a huge role: Aliki Diplomacy, world-renowned for its beauty and honorable title that was awarded the European seal Spartanca, Finance and Greek with a capital letter, — has traveled the world, lecturing about Ancient Greece and Greek culture, promoting their country and inviting his interlocutors to visit earth, the birthplace of European civilization.
4. Miss Hungary Maria Papst.
5. Miss Austria Inge von Greenberg.
6. Miss Holland rie van der rest.
7. Miss Germany Dorit Neitikoski (April 29, 1911 in Berlin-Friedenau — up to 2000).
8. Miss Germany Dorit Neitikoski (April 29, 1911 in Berlin-Friedenau — up to 2000).
9. Miss Bulgaria Kunka Of Christ Chobanova-Nedeva.
10. Miss Czechoslovakia Milada Dostalova.
11. Miss Italy Mafalda, Mariottini.
12. Miss Poland Sophia Batycka (August 22, 1907, Lviv — 9 Jul 1989, Los Angeles).
13. Miss Denmark Esther Peterson.
14. Miss Romania Zoya Don.
15. Miss Russia Irina Wentzel.
16. Miss England Marjorie Ross.
17. Miss Stephanie Drobnjak Of Yugoslavia.
18. Miss Spain Elena PLA Mompo.
19. Miss Turkey, Namik Mabagal.
20. Miss France Yvonne Labrus (15 February 1906 — 1 July 2000).
21. The winner was miss Greece Aliki Diplomacy (28 August 1912 — 30 October 2002).
22. The public entrance to the building where choose miss Europe — 1930.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.