Friday , December 14 2018
Home / Science and technology / iPhone X suddenly broke out while charging

iPhone X suddenly broke out while charging

iPhone X неожиданно вспыхнул во время зарядкиProbably the cause of the fire was electrical due to the strong bending of the cable.

Users of the service Reddit actively discussing the case of ignition of the Apple smartphone, which was connected to the original charger.

As told by the owner of the iPhone X, which suffered from the fire, she connected the phone to the original charger and left it on the bed for the night. And in the night she awoke to the fact that the device caught fire.

Suffered as the device itself and the bed. From the fire the room was beginning to fill with smoke. However, other Reddit users believe that it happened not because the battery is overheated, since the battery is located in the upper part of the body, and damage to the bottom. Probably the cause of the fire was electrical due to the strong bending of the cable.

iPhone X неожиданно вспыхнул во время зарядки

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Samsung showed a smartphone with a circular cutout for the front camera

The new technology allows to save space front panel of the device and to avoid …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *