Favorite movie of millions.
Who among us has not watched a film about a touching love story between a mistress and her slave.
1. The film is based on the play “Colleagues” written by Eldar Ryazanov and Emil Braginsky.
By the way , this play was a great success in China.
2. Surprisingly , Ryazanov without audition, and claims were allowed to shoot those actors whom he wanted to see in the film.
Typically, all decisions regarding the cast took the arts Council.
3. Oleg Basilashvili (played Samokhvalova) wanted the role of Novoseltsev.
4. During the filming Basilashvili really did not know how to drive , even though he had to appear in several scenes in the car.
He didn’t manage to pass the course driving , so once I almost broke a camera , and another time entered the kiosk.
5. Initially, the Secretary Verochka had to be the husband , played by Alexander Fatyushin.
But the actor got sick and her husband left only a voice on the telephone.
6. The actors improvised a lot , so the material was filmed almost three in the series , is released two.
For example , rendezvous Novoseltsev and Kalugina in her home – completely improvised.
7. Although the film is set almost entirely in one building , in fact the shooting took place in three different rooms.
8. The story of the letters to Olga Ryzhova taken from real life , the prototypes were the filmmakers , whose names were never called.
9. Bronze horse , which pulls better , has even his own filmography.
He has appeared in “Diamond hand”, “Shirley Myrli”, “the Formula of love”, “Old New year” and one of the series “Seventeen moments of spring”.
10. The words to the song “nature has no bad weather” was written by Ryazanov.
The Director put them as poems of the English poet William Blake and the composer didn’t even realize that it is a forgery.
11. The honorable State prize of the USSR for the film got all but Alice Freundlich , the female lead role.
She was already a prize for a theatrical role , and according to the rules of a new award to give not less than 2 years after the previous one.
12. The working title of the film was “the Tale of Cinderella’s leadership”.
13. The role of Shurochka auditioned Rimma Markova, Nina Agapova.
But Ryazanov gave preference to Lyudmila Ivanova , who was Chairman of the local Committee at the Sovremennik theatre.
14. Scene with a trip to Olga Ryzhova in public transport were shot in real buses and without the participation of the crowd.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.