India opened this time from the bus window.
To remove on-the-go easy, but to know that the picture sometimes is not possible.
What do you think is going to make this person, decorated with rings, right-hand?
Photography and text by Marina lystseva
1. And here have not guessed. He expected a jump over a garbage ditch.
2. At 8 a.m. moved to the South from Delhi towards Agra. On the edge of building a temple and you can see partially what it will be.
3. The first half of the day is a haze. Beauty.
4. Landscapes are almost native speaker of Russian.
5. Why not in Voronezh?
6. Or Tver oblast in August?
7. Normal road to Agra was built quite recently and a distance of 200 miles of a penny can be overcome for some 4-5 hours. Previously, it had to spend the whole day. Now, erect pillars for the future of the railway.
8. Construction camp break directly outside of the workplace.
9. But not only the workers live on the margins, such shacks can be seen everywhere across India — from rags, sticks and bags.
11. Morning, cows are sent to the watering place. Due to the fact that classic in our understanding of the watering places in India with no clean water problems, animals drink from the barrels…
13. In the city you survive on the roadsides and dumps, but far away from “home” don’t depart.
14. And not just cows, by the way. Piglets near the sidewalk has its own drinking bowl.
15. Let’s move on.
16. Ask experts to explain the purpose of these pipes, which sometimes smoke and are found every few miles one or two. Candle brick plant?
17. To work in the field, not to walk the miles to home and back also built a house.
18. Here and there you can see the drying cow dollop. They are carefully harvested, mold “pancakes” bigger and left to dry on the ground. Dry — oncovirinae and put vertically in rows.
19. Dung in India is used as fuel for furnaces, and for use in Ayurvedic purposes.
20. The Scriptures say that manure is a pure product, and if the person is sniffing or touching, it is a very beneficial effect on him. Cow dung purifies the prana of the person, has the maximum cooling effect, removes all kinds of contamination of the subtle body of the mind from the influence of other living beings.
21. If you with cow dung will clean his apartment, all the spirits run away from there, because it will be unbearably cold. When will MOP the floor with cow dung, how you think it smells in the apartment? Do not guess, smells easily freshness and purity. If you are presented a thing that was previously wear, you need to wash this thing with cow manure, and then it can be used. The same applies to the bed where someone was sleeping.
22. And here “Holy shit” uses as a construction tool.
23. India has already established sales of dried cow dung through online shops. They very quickly sold out, because we citizens do not have opportunities to get out into the countryside and get there cow dung for rituals. But it is possible to acquire it for other purposes. So, one of the buyers left the following feedback: “Great taste. Just stir in milk and enjoy.”
24. I suppose that growing peas.
25. Previously, the houses were painted advertising MTS with egg, now it’s Vodafone.
27. Oh, the field my endless…
28. The main sitting and watching, the assistant supervises others work.
29. Most of the “movers” were women.
30. Reminded of “Shantaram” when the hero went to the village…
31. The woman something is washing in the bucket, the young man kicks noodle, cows and goats resting in the shade, the girl in the bright dress plays, the puppy is watching.
32. And who isn’t busy in the field or at school (still a day off), they play cricket.
33. Out in the open field from morning till evening “lapcat”.
35. It’s not garbage, and part of the landscape. In India everywhere.
38. That’s the beauty.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.