The teenager died after a selfie with the Cobra.
18-year-old resident of the Indian city of Navi Mumbai Somnath Mhatre died after a poisonous Cobra bit him in the chest when the young man tried to kiss a predatory reptile.
The doctors fought for his life for five days.
Somnath Mhatre pulled a snake out of a parked car, where she crawled through the open window.
The young man feared that the Cobra will be stuck in the car and die.
The young man took the snake and decided to get a photo. When Mhatre tried to kiss a reptile for a spectacular picture, it bit him in the chest.
Indian animal rights activists have reported that during the work in local environmental service Mhatre rescued nearly 100 snakes.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.