The pensioner was found lying on the sofa.
Today, September 27, at about 11:45 in Service of rescue of the city Novohrad-Volyns’kyi received a report of a fire in the apartment building. This was shared in the press service DSNs area.
About the fire said the man who looked after the landlord. In the entrance of the building was a lot of smoke. Employees of the rescue service had to use devices on the compressed air. Then, as it became known, the fire arose in the apartment on the fourth floor. The commander of the guard has evaluated the events and made the decision to bring a fire truck ladder.
The apartment is on the sofa in one of the living rooms firefighters found 79-year-old owner of the apartment, no signs of life. At 12:30 fire managed to be liquidated. Fire destroyed home contents, sofa and furniture in the room. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was carelessness when Smoking.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.