Ukrainians can already prepare the documents to legitimize the unauthorized construction.
In Ukraine, the mechanism of building Amnesty for cottages and private houses, which were built without permits. Entered into force order of the Ministry of regional development, construction and housing and municipal economy on approval of the procedure of examination and adoption in the operation of such facilities.
This means that Ukrainians can already prepare the documents to legitimize your unauthorized construction.
Building Amnesty applies to objects of minor class effects:
– individual (farmstead) houses, gardens, country houses with a total area of 300 square meters, household (HOMESTEAD) buildings and constructions a total area of 300 square meters, built in the period from 5 August 1992 to April 9, 2015;
– buildings and structures for agricultural purposes, constructed prior to March 12, 2011.
The main condition – to match the intended purpose of the land plot, building specifications and have passed technical inspection.
For Amnesty of a property is required:
– Declaration of acceptance of object in operation (in the presence of the co-owners of the land / the specified object, they also sign a statement),
– one copy of the completed Declaration on readiness of object for operation,
– report on the technical inspection (except for cases provided by paragraph 5 of section II of the Order),
– as well as duly certified copies of:
– document certifying the ownership or use of land appropriate purpose, where the object is placed;
– technical passport with a mark about the possibility of placing and reliable and safe operation of the facility (with a mark in the cases stipulated by paragraph 5 of section II of the Order). The technical passport drawn up before the entry into force of this Order, shall be submitted under the condition of putting them in the appropriate mark on the conduct of technical survey.
It should be noted that the location of the facility must be approved by the local authority of town planning and architecture.
Admitting the estate will be via a fairly simple procedure. After submitting the necessary documents and statements to the authority of state architectural-building control, they will be considered within 10 working days and the decision of acceptance of object in operation. The penalties for unauthorized construction and operation of such facilities to owners/users of land will not apply.
Many more geographically will be easier to undergo the procedure. Ukraine is working 100 newly created bodies of the building Inspectorate, which was established by the local government and received from the GASI powers in the framework of decentralization. Therefore, the inhabitants of the respective settlements will be able to directly apply to the local inspection and not to go to Gosarhstroyinspektsiya or its territorial bodies.
As the Head of Gosarhstroyinspektsii Alexey Kudryavtsev, unlike the previous, this building Amnesty is permanent, so all who wish to legalize their construction, will have time to do it.
“Building Amnesty is a step of the state towards the people, which at the time, for various reasons, was out of my construction is due to ignorance of the law, territorial inaccessibility of the relevant bodies and the like. Today, everyone has the opportunity to put in order the documentation for their homes and structures, and no longer worry that they are “outside the law”. Gosarhstroyinspektsiya are here to help everyone, after all, primarily interested in the regulation of the construction sector and its stable development,” said Kudryavtsev.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.