The inhabitants of these countries have to give the state a large part of the income.
Which countries levy the highest citizens and onerous taxes? Here is a list based on the world economic forum. The list is compiled based on data such as inflation and corruption, as well as the stability of the political system. The list shows countries and the percentage tax rate.
1. Today, the French government restructured the tax system and greatly reduced taxes. However, it still remains very high (62.7 per cent).
2. Income tax in Benin to 15.9%, but other taxes are more onerous (63.3 per cent).
3. The Gambia is considered one of the poorest countries in the world. Huge taxes (63,3%) make it impossible to conduct any kind of business.
4. Chad also is not rich in resources and minerals and rely only on agriculture. Chad is a very poor country with high taxes (63.5 per cent.)
5. In Nicaragua, a high level of government corruption and very high taxes (63.9 percent).
6. The tax rate Italy 64.8% makes this country not so rosy for business. But this factor, perhaps, is the only is the only.
7. Venezuela gripped by inflation, crime and corruption, and a tax rate of 65%.
8. China has experienced a deterioration in the financial situation. The budget deficit increased 2 times. The tax rate was 67.8%.
9. Brazil has undergone many political upheavals, as well as the Olympics. In the end, the tax rate in Brazil is of 69.2%.
10. Colombia has reduced its tax rate to 69.7%, but it still remains one of the highest in the world.
11. In 2013, Mauritania has introduced a withholding tax of 15% to stop the transfer of money residents of the country in the name of non-residents. The tax rate is 71.3%.
12. Algeria has the highest total tax rate in Africa is 72.7%.
13. Tajikistan has increased its interest rate from 80.9 per cent to 81.8%.
14. The financial transaction tax in Bolivia takes 60% of the profits of the companies. And this is excluding other benefits, which together account for 83.7 per cent.
15. In Argentina 90% of the poor sales tax. Everything else goes to pay labor workers. In the end, the tax rate is 137,4%.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.