For original photos, the teen decided to climb on the roof of the train.
In Zhitomir 13-year-old child was electrocuted when he tried to get out on the train. This became known from the press service of the National police in the area.
The accident happened yesterday near the city station on the railway line. “On a scene employees it is investigative-operative group of police found out that the guy tried to climb on a wagon train to take a picture. He touched the electric arc, in consequence of which failed. Witnessed the incident became a local security guard, who called an ambulance and the police,” he told police.
See also: Zhytomyr Volkswagen was hit by three children: adolescents in the hospital
Now the boy is in a regional hospital. The doctors said that the teenager received burns to 60% of his body and is in serious condition.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.