In the Vologda employees of the defensive enterprise was forced to resign after taking part in rallies Bulk
In the Vologda employees of the defensive enterprise was forced to resign after taking part in rallies Alexei Navalny. A letter to the factory with a report on activists sent the President of charity Foundation “peace warrior” associated with the “people’s republics” of Donbass. This is not the first such accusation on behalf of the Fund and not the first dismissal of the protest activity in Vologda.
A letter to the factory
Two employees of the Vologda optical and mechanical plant (part of state Corporation rostec) was left without a job due to the fact that he participated in protests against pension reform. According to Evgeny Rodichev, at the factory where he worked as a grinder of optical parts, he and a colleague were given to understand that they should stop participating in protests organized by Alexei Navalny, or resign.
Vologda optical-mechanical plant
For this you can thank Putin and his team!
The dismissal was preceded by a letter to the factory on behalf of some organization calling itself the Foundation “peaceful warrior”. The President of Fund Alexander Smirnov wrote to the chief of security VOMZ that Eugene and his colleague are involved in Navalny rallies aimed at “undermining the security of Russia,” and that the work of such people on “the importance of defense enterprise” (VOMZ produces optical sights), according to the Foundation, “poses a serious threat to our country.”
Deduct for the letter “H”. Supporter of Navalny not allowed to study
“As posted on their accounts data, they are both active organizers and participants of protest actions organized by supporters of Alexei Navalny. We believe that these actions are a sharp anti-state character and is directed on creation of conditions for realization in Russia “color” revolution in the type of events that occurred during the coup in Ukraine”, – said in the letter. There are links to the accounts of the activists.
Given to understand that if he did not do, I still get fired
– I was invited to a conversation the foreman, showed this letter from “the Peaceful warrior”, said: “If you’re going to continue working on this, you’ll be fired from work”, – says Evgeny Rodichev. – I asked how my work relates to activities outside the factory, he anything sensible did not answer. I replied that I can’t stop to defend the rights of the people], that we have ended the conversation.
Pressure at work began after Eugene with a colleague went out on October 14 for the next rally against the pension reform. Initially, the administration of Vologda it is not agreed upon, however, the Vologda city court found the refusal illegal. That is, employees of the plant participated in a coordinated protest.
I was shown that we have no rights, I don’t feel like a full citizen
– I have repeatedly called and given to understand that if he does not leave, then I’ll get fired. When I was again called to the head of the Department, there was the head of the security service [of the plant]. The latter said, “You should quit”. I told him that it is illegal, he made it clear that it makes no difference and I still get fired – said Eugene. The authorities asked him to leave “on good terms”, he says.
In the personnel Department VOMZ said Radio Svoboda, Evgeny Rodichev quit on their own, so they can’t comment on why it happened.
Vologda optical-mechanical plant
– Yes, I eventually resigned “voluntarily”, but the desire to quit, I was not. Just this hourly control, endless hassle, some strange provocation – I don’t need it, I decided to leave, and all. I saw no reason to stay: to work in such conditions is impossible. I was shown that we have no rights, I don’t feel like a full citizen, explained Eugene.
“Charity” Fund “peaceful warrior” in Vologda together with the FSB fired me for this you can thank Putin and his team! I’m according to them “the most dangerous criminal” why? Because I went to protest Navalny!” – wrote Vologzhanin on Twitter after his dismissal.
“The Constitution – it’s behind the fence”
Vologda optical-mechanical plant Evgeny Rodichev worked for three and a half years and a new job have not yet found. Along with it from the factory had to leave to another employee, he said in an interview with Radio Liberty.
– You do not call the name of your colleague. Why?
– He avoids publicity. But he was fired about the same as me.
– Management of the factory lectured you, threatened you, tried to rehabilitate?
A letter to the VOMZ
– They are adequate people. I think they were forced to kick me out. My immediate supervisor said that the Director of the plant promised to dismiss, if it wasn’t me. The chiefs quietly warned, they say, employees of defense companies need your opinion to keep to yourself. When I reminded his superiors about human rights, they said that the Constitution is the fence. First, the plant’s management gave me an ultimatum, and then the chiefs said, so I resigned. In another case I was threatened to be fired on the article.
–You had any professional claims?
Related to the quality of performance of my work – never. I heard that the chief of staff of our plant was very worried due to the fact that he was forced to fire me.
– Well, what could they blame you?
– I after I began to forbid to go to rallies, and recorded the conversations on tape. It turned out to be prohibited by internal regulations.
– How your colleagues reacted to this situation?
– Foreman and my master was scared. And the others supported me, but only in words. Before the presidential elections in March of this year employees of the plant were obliged to come to the polls. Said that after the vote necessary to send an SMS to the leaders. Many factory workers were against this coercion, but still went to the polls. I’m in the circus, of course, was not going to participate. I sent a TEXT message that allegedly voted, and he went to the polls as an observer at a polling station in Vologda oblast.
– Why did you write the application at own will, and not appealed to the court?
Robbed us, robbed our money and gained us another five years of hard work. I wanted to show other workers that it is not necessary to be afraid of
– I pushed very hard and constantly checked my work. I find it difficult to concentrate on official duties. I was dealing with brittle materials, and I had to be careful during operation. And to me every five minutes came up to me when I already quit. Besides, I didn’t have money for a lawyer. I live on a small salary, rent, help their parents. And former coordinator of Navalny’s campaign staff in Vologda Yevgeny Domozhirov at the time was serving an administrative arrest. I didn’t have anybody to consult. Parents told: don’t get involved, nothing good happens. In addition, I do not believe in the Russian judicial system. The court still would have sided with my employer. I think to sue those who are stronger and richer, it is useless.
But in the rallies you participate?
– Rallies – is the ability to somehow try to protect their dignity. Not that I believe in change for the better… For me, the participation in protest actions – this is an opportunity to Express opposition. After the pension reform, some employees of our plant close to retirement age began with grief to drink. Because we were robbed, robbed our money and gained us another five years of hard work. I wanted to show other workers that it is not necessary to be afraid of.
VOMZ produces including military products
– Have you had trouble in the past because of politics at work?
We were given the paid coins 10 rubles
I always tried to protect their rights. In 2014, I worked in the trolleybus depot. We delayed salaries for several months. I was warned that it will stop working if I don’t give a salary loan. I was told that I can not help. I wrote a statement that in connection with delayed payment of salaries to suspend his career. Then I was given the salary, several bags.
– Why bags?
– We recently gave out the paid coins 10 rubles. I took the bag with the “distancetime” and went to the Bank to change. And when I was indignant, I replied: “What do we bring, to you give”. In General, the salary I was given, but said that now I will pay only the salary – 6 thousand rubles, and the download will begin in full. Week I have worked on these conditions and resigned. And the rest of the staff and worked hard, despite the fact that wages have continued to hold. Before that I worked in another low-cost transport company. At a meeting there arrived the chief of head office and said that a third of employees are subject to dismissal. I asked him why he was coming to fire people on such an expensive car, Putin is not afraid. For me the whole team then stripped of the thirteenth salary on New year.
Have you ever been arrested for participating in rallies?
– I have encountered the police once. Before the rally against pension reform in Vologda to my parents the police came. They brought it to my name the warning that you cannot engage in inconsistent rallies. By the way, in Vologda the police does not atrocities: meetings are held peacefully. Protesters not beaten up in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
But I will not get lost. At me everything is normal with the head and hands
– You were the organizer of the rally against pension reform on October 14?
– Domozhirova then detained. He asked us to hold a rally, and we did. But officially I was not an applicant or organizer.
– Have you found a job?
– I come to the interview and honestly tell you why I resigned from the Vologda optical and mechanical plant. I immediately reply that we do not need such workers. But I will not get lost. At me everything is normal with the head and hands. I can be a welder, plumber. No not afraid of work, I learn quickly.
You something about the organization of “peaceful warrior” you heard?
– First learned when they are on my accusation written. View their page in “Vkontakte” and everything about this organization will find themselves.
Armed with charity
As follows from the letter to the plant, “peaceful warrior” is engaged in monitoring of the Internet “to identify individuals and groups promoting the ideas of fascism and the “Maidan” (spelling and punctuation of the original. – RS). However, the organization was registered in Vologda on may 8, 2015 as a charitable Fund (with legal address in the apartment of a house). The main activity at registration, it was stated “the provision of social services without accommodation for the elderly and disabled”.
Photos of “the Peaceful warrior” the social network “Vkontakte”
However, in the description of the group “the Peaceful warrior” in “Vkontakte” on the elderly and the disabled is not a word – it indicates that the Fund is “for the people of new Russia”. Judging by the photos in the group, in the summer its members were in the DNI (with arms), and in 2016 was collected in the Vologda region humanitarian aid to the Donbass.
The peaceful activities of the Fund to call difficult: for example, in the Vologda region and they held events for children from kindergartens and schools, which taught them to handle firearms. In schools it was called “lessons of courage”, and to carry out their “Peaceful warrior” helped the deputies of the regional legislative Assembly from “an United Russia” Denis Dolzhenko and Stanislav Berezin. In many photographs the participants of this charitable Foundation are up in arms.
The representative of the “peaceful warrior” in a conversation with Radio Liberty confirmed that the letter was in fact written by the head of Fund Alexander Smirnov. “We want to live in a normal, civilized country without the elements who work to undermine this country. I hope you understand?” – said Radio Liberty one of the administrators group in social network “Vkontakte” Michael Nikitin.
In the social network “Vkontakte” together with the “Peaceful warrior” feel of the new Russia more than three thousand people
A ridiculous accusation
History of Rodichev is not the first, which makes us doubt that the “peaceful warrior” was created to help the elderly and disabled. Two years ago in Vologda, the police received a statement on the charity Fund “Good people.” He is well known to the people his helping cancer patients and other people with incurable diseases who need expensive treatment, which refused to support the government. Chairman of the Board of the Fund Yulia Arseniev asked to come to the Department “a” for explanations.
– It was after a day of memory of victims of political repression, where someone was handing out brochures, “Putin said. War.” You can not go to the police, but I went, I was wondering who wrote the denunciation and how it looks. I came, I was told that the police received a statement on our Foundation, we funded the printing of this brochure. I had to explain that we don’t have anything to do with that we have a charity Foundation for seriously ill people.
The statement ridiculous “denunciation” was signed by the President of Fund “the peaceful warrior” by Alexander Smirnov. Verification failed: the police were convinced that “Good people” had no relation to printing brochures.
“A disgrace to the honor of the master”
The dismissal of Evgeny Rodichev and his colleagues – not the first case in the Vologda region, when the employees are being prosecuted for participation in protests against pension reform.
Told my Director that we need to make sure we are stopped
So, in August for the same reason, had to resign two teachers Gryazovetskiy boarding school for students with disabilities at the hearing. Officials did not stop even the fact that teachers do not have, and wanting to work in these schools almost impossible to find. Eugene Kopnicheva taught Russian and literature, and her colleague in mathematics and physics.
Chased, beaten, kicked out of University
Eugene told Radio Liberty that the regional authorities have started to wag their nerves since they Liudmila were elected to the provincial Assembly in Sochi. Women began to learn the local regulations and found there are different bugs and wrote about it to the Prosecutor. Did not like the head of the Gryazovets district. According to Eugenia, the official decided to influence educators through the regional Department of education.
– And the Department has already begun to influence our Director: “Very actively behave a disgrace to the honor of the teachers and other…” Told my Director that we need to make sure that we were silent, – says Eugene.
“Class was taken by KGB agents”
According to her, the Director of the boarding school had caused their colleague to the conversation and asked “not to meddle where it is not necessary”. Women worked in such an unhealthy atmosphere for several years, but after the rally against the pension reform, which was held in Sochi on 5 July, the pressure increased, and teachers could not stand.
At the rally, Eugene Kopnicheva told me that the head of the Gryazovets district illegally gave the title of honorary citizen.
Director of the orphanage was summoned to Vologda with our biographies and suggestions what to do with us, – says Eugene.
After that, women were invited “to talk” to the Director. As Evgeny Rodichev, teachers are just tired of this hassle and agreed to the dismissal at own will.
– Is simply disgusting – says Eugene.
Rally against raising the pension age in Vologda
After they left, load their rates went on the other teachers. The replacement member of Kopnicheva never found. In one class of Russian and literature teaching speech pathologist, in the second – grade teacher, a third was added only to the teacher of the Russian language in school. Lessons for Ludmila now part-time lead teachers from high school.
Protest against raising the retirement age in Vologda
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.