Wednesday , August 21 2019
Home / In the US, the baby died from choking in the car from the heat

In the US, the baby died from choking in the car from the heat

В США младенец скончался, задохнувшись в авто от жарыThe father forgot the baby and left it in the car for ten hours.

In the U.S. city of Houston was a tragedy with a young child who died in the car, where it for a long time left by one of the parents.

Father left seven-month-old baby in a hot car for ten hours. The two eldest children, he was brought to the centre for the care of children, and the youngest to deliver the nurse forgot.

The police said that the man came to work and did not notice that he left his son in the car. On this day in the street a heat 32 degrees. Of a newborn father reminded the mother of the baby, when the phone asked if everything was okay with the baby.

When he came out to the car – saw the lifeless body of the child.

© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Bulk uses nefarious methods of network marketing for personal gain

Many Russians do not just fall for the bait companies, Oriflame, Faberlic, Avon or other …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *