Possible cause of death – drug overdose.
In the United States at the age of 26 years died suddenly well-known American rapper, songwriter, producer Malcolm James McCormick, known by his stage name Mac Miller.
The body of the rapper was discovered in his house in the valley of San Fernando (CA). According to preliminary data, the cause of death could be drug overdose.
The rap artist was a former boyfriend of singer Ariana Grande. As notes Agency, musician in recent time suffered from drug addiction that has affected and the gap with the Grand.
Mac Miller was born January 19, 1992 in the family of Jewish and Irish. Started to get into hip-hop at the age of 15, releasing his first mixtape “But My Mackin’ Ain’t Easy” in 2007. To be able to play on the drums, piano and guitar. In November 2010, the first clip of the rapper on the single “Knock Knock” was uploaded on YouTube.
It is worth noting that Mac Miller gained notoriety after his debut album “Blue Slide Park” topped the American charts in 2011.
In November 2012, Mac Miller, has taken yet another alias Larry Lovestain, produces all-jazz mixtape called “You”.
In early 2013, the rapper released his second Studio album “Watching Movies With The Sound Off”.
It is worth noting that in the period 2013-2014 Miller used a large amount of drugs were often closed house, had virtually no contact with their families. In 2014 he successfully got rid of the addiction and back to normal life.
In June 2014, the musician, together with the record company Rostrum Records, released a mini-album called “On And On And Beyond”, which included 6 tracks.
September 18, 2015, he released the album “GO:OD A. M”, which included 17 tracks, and in August of 2018, he released the album “Swimming”.
This year Mac Miller also had to go to a concert tour.
For his career, the rapper has collaborated with such renowned artists as Kendrick Lamar and Pharrell Williams. In addition, in 2013, Miller played in the movie “scary movie 5”.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.