Saturday , August 24 2019
Home / Incident / In the Lviv region two men were poisoned by carbon monoxide

In the Lviv region two men were poisoned by carbon monoxide

На Львовщине двое мужчин отравились угарным газомBecause cigarette burned carpet.

In the city Stebnyk Drohobych district, Lviv region in one of the lodges found the bodies of two men.

“Investigative team, went to the scene of the incident found the identity of the deceased – two local residents aged 56 and 67 years. According to preliminary data, both were poisoned by carbon monoxide while sleeping. Because of the outstanding cigarette butt that fell on the floor, burned the carpet,” according to police.

Male body is directed on is judicial-medical examination. In fact openly criminal proceedings (murder) marked with an “accident”

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *