The man burned in the cane.
In the Kharkiv region killed a man.
It is reported by local police.
According to authorities, the body of 68-year-old countryman was discovered by the resident of the village Bohodarove 7 Oct.
“During check it is established that on the eve of the tragedy the man went for the cows in the field, located near the village Bohodarove. According to preliminary data, crossing the cane that was burning, he inhaled carbon monoxide fumes and lost consciousness. From burns of a body the man died”, – told in police.
Militiamen carry out an inspection.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.