The probable cause of the fire was carelessness when Smoking.
The tragic incident happened in the village two years Dvurechansky district in a private house. About it reported in Department of communications of the regional emergency situations of Ukraine.
On a fire place rescuers arrived, which immediately began to extinguish the fire. The fire area was eight square meters. During the inspection, rescuers found the lifeless body of a 57-year-old owner of the house.
See also: Kiev burned two cars
On elimination of a fire took about two hours. According to preliminary information, the cause of fire could become careless while Smoking.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.