Monday , February 6 2023 - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.
Home / Video news / In the Internet appeared the frames of the new round of the Apple office. Video

In the Internet appeared the frames of the new round of the Apple office. Video

В Сети появились кадры нового  круглого офиса Apple. ВидеоAccording to preliminary calculations the cost of the project is five billion dollars.

The new office will be located in the town of Cupertino, California. The population of the town, which is located just West of San Jose, is about 58 thousand people.

The new office will be one of the most “pure” from the point of view of ecology buildings in the world. Not to throw words to the wind, Apple has hired Lisa Jackson from the environmental protection United States for control of construction. - услуги фрилансеров от 500 руб.

When the Apple is ready, head office, other buildings and Parking is only 20% of the area. The remaining 80% of the territory Apple is planning to divide the Park from 7 thousand trees.

About 15% of the area main building will be used to place teams for the development and testing of new products.

The area of the new headquarters will be more than 260 thousand square meters, dining room – about 6 thousand square meters of meeting rooms – about 8 thousand square meters, technical rooms – more than 24 thousand square meters.

In addition to the main building, office Apple will include a large fitness center, a conference hall and several other buildings.

The conference hall can accommodate over 1000 people. It is planned that it will be held presentations of new Apple products.

According to the chief financial officer of Apple, Peter Oppenheimer, the head office has the shape of a donut because of other another form, I would not say how Apple employees are ready to work closely for the benefit of the company.

Steve jobs conceived the project in 2006. Then he began to buy land for the realization of the dream of “spaceship” of Apple. Steve jobs asked Norman foster to design the project in 2009.

The idea of Steve jobs was successful because he understands the architecture. What jobs has developed a draft campus for Pixar. Now the main building of the campus is named after Steve jobs.

© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Fighters of “Azov” destroyed the headquarters of militants near Novoluganskoe. Video

The attack was on a building on which was erected the Russian flag. Fighters the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *