The child being in the bathroom slipped and fell on bare wire
In the Donetsk region from electric shock killed 11-year-old child, reports 112.ua with reference to the press service of the regional police.
The information about the incident law enforcement agencies received from physicians, Volnovakha district, who reported hospitalization in the hospital of the child victim. To save him failed.
“According to preliminary data, 11-year-old boy was brought up in a good family. Tonight, the child being in the bathroom slipped and fell on bare wire. Now the investigative team of the Volnovakha police Department inspects the scene and establishes the cause of death of the child,” said the police.
According to preliminary data, the incident qualified under part 1 of article 115 marked “accident” of the Criminal code of Ukraine. Are the circumstances of the tragedy.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.