Burned 30 square meters on the roof.
In the center of Moscow lit up the shopping centre “Afimoll”. The building is the evacuation of visitors and staff.
This was announced by Telegram channel Mash.
“In Moscow city lit Afimall shopping centre. According to preliminary data, a fire on the ninth floor. Visitors were evacuated,” – said in the message.
The fire was extinguished in Afimoll. Burned 30 square meters on the roof. Probably could catch fire debris.
We will remind, terrible fire in Kemerovo took place on 25 March. The building was not working emergency exits and warning system. Killed 60 people, most of them children. The investigation is considering several versions of what happened, including arson and faulty wiring. In the case arrested eight people.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.