The woman could not be saved.
In the Sumy region in a residential building there was a fire that killed an elderly woman.
The fire broke out on 29 October in a house in the village of Gerasimovka Romny district. The rescuers about the fire was reported by neighbors who saw the fire from the roof of the house. When fighters of gschs arrived at the scene, the fire had covered the ceiling and the roof of the house in the square to 30 “squares”. From-for strong smoke rescuers had to work in devices for protection of respiratory organs.
“After the fire on the bed in the room, firefighters found the body of an elderly woman”, – told in gschs.
According to preliminary conclusions of experts, the probable cause of the fire could be a violation of fire safety rules at operation of furnaces and chimneys.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.