Selfies are bright.
Primitive self had long since lost relevance. If you want to be interesting, then do a selfie with the sharks, next to an active volcano, or at least on top of a skyscraper in Hong Kong.
1. The Norwegian pilot of the F-16.
2. Ambrym is an active volcanic complex in the province Malampa on the eponymous island of Vanuatu.
3. The famous statue of Jesus Christ with outstretched arms atop the Corcovado mountain in Rio de Janeiro.
4. On the roof of a skyscraper in Hong Kong.
5. Another extreme views of Hong Kong.
6. A selfie with a jellyfish in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt – a win-win.
7. At the top of the tower of Tartu in Estonia.
8. Swim with a crocodile in the South-East of Mexico.
9. Photo above the airport of Benesov in the Czech Republic.
10. Selfie with sharks in South Africa.
11. A selfie with a hyena in Botswana.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.