The smartphone was the original production of the Korean company Samsung.
In my jacket pocket Ryazan schoolboy exploded mobile phone. The pupil of one of schools of the city of Ryazhsk Ryazan region received some burns and was taken to the hospital for immediate assistance.
During classes, eight year-old schoolboy without any reason exploded a smartphone that was in his jacket pocket. Classmates of the boy and the teacher heard a pop and then saw smoke. There was a fire, which the student has received various burns while I got the camera. After the incident, the child is enrolled in Ryazhskiy CRH, said the Agency TASS in the regional Ministry of internal Affairs.
The incident occurred on 7 March. Experts are still not announced an exact model of smartphone, which after the explosion was received for examination. However, the police found that the smartphone was the original production of the Korean company Samsung. The incident occurred due to explosion of the battery. Police are still checking on the case. Previously, the company Samsung has withdrawn a batch of its Galaxy smartphones Note 7. Problems with the batteries of these devices led to several explosions.
Fortunately, Ryazan student has not received serious damage, not including burns of the second degree. After the first aid student was sent home. The student himself said that he was very scared by what happened.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.