In Lyubertsy a 10 year old boy poisoned by gas from lighters
Ten-year-old child died and another was in the hospital, poisoned by gas for lighters in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy.
According to him, around 19:00 in the yard of the house №6 on the Transfiguration of the street at the Playground was discovered two 10-year-old boy with no signs of life. One of them died on the spot, the second was taken to hospital, his condition is assessed as satisfactory.
According to preliminary data, the children inhaled gas for lighters.
The representative of the regional Central Board of the Investigative Committee Barbara zaeva confirmed to Interfax the fact.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.