Tuesday , October 22 2019
Home / Incident / In Odessa, the disabled were burned alive in their apartment

In Odessa, the disabled were burned alive in their apartment

В Одессе инвалид заживо сгорел в своей квартиреThe cause of the fire was a short circuit.

The inhabitant of Odessa region burned in his apartment. The incident occurred in Odessa on Pasteur.

A short circuit in the apartment of the Odessa disabled caused the fire.Rescuers pulled the victim out of the fire, but to save his life failed.

The police is investigating.

© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *