The child was injured in a fire 4 months ago.
In Odessa on the Kiev highway near the gas station, the volunteers found the boy with burns. The baby name Gregory, says that his dad died in a fire.
Writes about this on page on Facebook the volunteer Katerina Nozhevnikova.
“The small one was discharged from our Department with a fully-healed wounds, except the forehead. Remove the bandage.. and there is pus river and just meat. Was bandaged and I took him to his home to wash. Came partition it and nearly fainted…”, – the volunteer writes.
All the body of 7-year-old kid in the burns. As he told Gregory, at the gas station he asked for money to make his plastic body.
As it turned out, the boy was injured in a fire 4 months ago. The father carried him out of the fire, covering himself, and then died in the regional burn unit.
“In the house where the boy lived with his mother, no sheets. Sleep in cotton blankets. While in the kitchen clean.. the truth in this kitchen has no Windows,” writes Catherine.
Now volunteers are trying to cure the boy and solve the issue of his place of residence, so as to live in such conditions that he lives now, impossible.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.