Monday , January 18 2021
Home / Incident / In Nikolaev the man was lost, having fallen asleep in his car

In Nikolaev the man was lost, having fallen asleep in his car

В Николаеве мужчина погиб, уснув в своем автомобилеDead man found in the garage of a friend.

The police received a message stating that in autogarage the cooperative, found dead 32-year-old resident of the city. This is shared in the communication section of the National police in the Nikolaev area.

In place of the terrible discovery immediately left the police, who found that the body was found by a friend of the deceased. The next morning he came to the garage mate, opened the door and saw the car with the engine running. In the front seat sat a dead car owner.

Read also: In Kiev, a taxi passenger threw a grenade out the window

Examining the body, the medical examiner made a preliminary conclusion that the man died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Probably the deceased man, who worked as a taxi driver, after changing fell asleep in the car with the included stove.

© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *