Wednesday , October 16 2019
Home / WORLD / In Moscow from poisoning rolls the girl died

In Moscow from poisoning rolls the girl died

В Москве от отравления роллами умерла девушкаThe product was ordered the victim through the Internet.

On the death of a girl in Moscow after eating dinner foods (sushi and wine), ordered in the Internet the shipping was prosecuted. About it reported in Investigative Committee.

“In one of the Moscow hospitals has died the girl born in 1992. According to preliminary data, have suffered before consuming the products ordered on the Internet. On the given fact investigatory bodies instituted a criminal case under paragraph” C “of part 2 of article 238 of the criminal code of Russian Federation (” Sale of goods and products that do not meet the requirements of safety of life or health of consumers, entailed on imprudence death of the person “)”, – told in the UK.

Currently there are actions for establishment of all circumstances of incident

© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Russia there was a pipeline rupture

In Russia in the Perm edge lit the main gas pipeline with subsequent ignition of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *