The man died from choking carbon monoxide.
The deadly incident happened in a village in Sambir district, Lviv region. This was reported in the Department of civil protection of Lviv regional state administration.
“The accident happened on 29 October at 20:40 in a village in Sambir district. The victim was 50-year-old resident of Lviv”, – told the Agency.
At the moment the man’s body was taken to the morgue. Appointed a number of examinations. Law enforcement officials are trying to figure out all the causes and circumstances of the tragic incident.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.