In Lugansk region during a fire in high-rise building killed 12-year-old boy.
22 Jun, 09:31 in Service of rescue “101” the message arrived that on Gagarin street in the city of Severodonetsk was on fire.
Firefighters found that one of the rooms of the apartment on the 4th floor of a residential apartment building burning mattress and a blanket.
Before the arrival of rescuers, a neighbour who saw smoke from the Windows, helped to leave the apartment of the hostess and one child and rushed to rescue the second child, which according to the hostess was in one of the rooms. After reconnaissance found fire in the room a child’s body without signs of life, but also made to clean the air of a woman who was in a state of shock and saved the child and handed them over to the medics.
The fire was localized at 09:58 and liquidated at 10:09. Fire-fighting involved 15 rescuers and 3 units of equipment.
The cause of the fire is established.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.