Game of the year, according to The Game Awards, was a multiplayer shooter Overwatch from Blizzard.
Show, The Game Awards 2016 is over and so the game of the year by the ceremony. Among the leaders in number of nominations this time was Overwatch, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, as well as indie hits Inside and Firewatch. However, the real winner can be only one.
So, meet the winners of The Game Awards 2016:
● Game: Overwatch (Blizzard Entertainment);
● Best Studio: Blizzard Entertainment Overwatch for;
● Best story: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Naughty Dog);
● Best art: Inside (Playdead);
● Best music/sound design: DOOM (id Software);
● Best performer: Nolan North (Nolan North) for the role of Nathan Drake in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End;
● Award of “Games for Impact”: That Dragon, Cancer (Numinous Games);
● Best independent game: Inside (Playdead);
● Best mobile/handheld game: Pokémon GO (Niantic);
● Best game for virtual reality: Rez Infinite (and obviously Games);
● Best action game: DOOM (id Software);
● Best action adventure: Dishonored 2 (Arkane Studios);
● Best role playing game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Blood and Wine (CD Projekt RED);
● Best fighting game: Street Fighter V (Capcom);
● Best strategy: Sid Meier’s Civilization IV (Firaxis Games);
● The best family game: Pokémon GO (Niantic);
● Best sports/racing game: Forza 3 Horizon (Playground Games);
● Best multiplayer: Overwatch (Blizzard Entertainment);
● Most anticipated game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo);
● Popular gamer: Boogie2988;
● Best players: Coldzera — Marcelo David (David Marcelo; SK Gaming, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive);
● Best eSports team: Cloud 9;
● Best eSports game: Overwatch (Blizzard Entertainment).
But the award for best creation of the fans, which was cut to just two candidates after the mysterious backstage graters, during the show has not been announced.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.