Ukrainian tourists should take these tips.
The Ministry of foreign Affairs has compiled a list of recommendations for the Ukrainians, who will go abroad for may holidays and in the vacation, reports the Chronicle.Info with reference on the Country.
The augmented list of possible force majeure in international airports after a recent incident with the stuck tourists in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Recommendation posted on the website of the Department of consular service of the MFA:
– it is important to carefully plan your journey taking into account the circumstances that may unpredictably occur;
– carefully choose the tour operator, to obtain from him full information on action in case of emergency, contact details of companies and individuals, for which the clock can contact in case of force majeure circumstances;
– carefully examine the conditions of the contract on granting of tourist services;
– consider security in the country, the situation at international airports, which will be implemented through the journey;
– register on the web-site of the Department of consular service of the MFA of Ukraine “Voluntary registration of Ukrainian citizens for travel abroad, “FRIEND”, which is a tool to prevent, if necessary – search for and assist citizens of Ukraine in case of extreme events abroad.
If the airport has developed the adverse circumstances, the Ministry of foreign Affairs recommends:
– immediately communicate with the tour operator, airline or their representatives in the host country, the relevant airport services to find out the cause of the delay (cancellation) of flight, the perspectives and solutions of a question, get information about the order of accommodation, medical and other necessary assistance;
– to inform about the current status of the situation of their relatives or friends in Ukraine.
Immediately call the hotline of the Embassy or Consulate in the host country airport or on the clock “hot line” Ministry of foreign Affairs (+38 044 238 16 57) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.