The cause of the fire find out the circumstances of the emergency.
In Kiev, firefighters rescued the man while extinguishing a fire in one of the houses.
On may 23 it became known about the fire that happened in a nine-storey apartment house on street of Mendeleyev, 12 in the Pechersk district.
About this Timeline.info told in a press-service of the rescue service in Kiev.
It turned out that the fire originated in one room of a two bedroom apartment on the 7th floor.
Soon firefighters rescued a 70-year-old man with signs of a poisoning with products of burning and burns of the left shoulder was given to the employees of the medical service. Then the victim was hospitalized.
The cause of the fire is out.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.