Another five people were injured.
In the center of Kiev there was a massive fire in a residential building in which one person was killed and five others injured.
About this Timeline.info told in a press-service gschs in Kiev.
In the night from 24th to 25th June in the street, Vladimir 81A lit apartment on the fifth floor.
From carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of the fire injured several people. Among them, two boys, 17 and 19, their mother (all residents of the apartment where the fire occurred), as well as a 49-year-old woman and 10-year-old child.
Adults were taken to hospital ambulance, a 17 year old boy and 10-year-old student at children’s specialized hospital “OKHMATDYT”.
When the fire was extinguished, the apartment rescuers found a man’s body.
What was the cause of the fire is not currently known.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.