The victim received 85% of burns of a body
In Kiev, a 15-year-old boy was electrocuted on the roof of the car train that transports cars.
As a result, he suffered burns to 85% of the skin.
The incident happened yesterday, August 30, at the station “Kiev-passenger”.
As reported in “Ukrzaliznytsi”, the railroad took from the roof of the freight wagon (car carrier) injured by electrocution of 15-year-old boy.
The victim suffered 85% burns of his body and was hospitalized. Now he is in serious condition.
As previously reported, in Kiev on 15-year-old student was electrocuted on the roof of the train.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.