Rename 8 more streets.
In the Kyiv city Council agreed to rename eight streets of the capital.
As the press service of the Kyiv city Council, at meeting of the constant Commission on questions of culture, tourism and information policy of the deputies agreed on the renaming of certain streets, alleys and squares in the capital.
In particular, we intend to rename:
1) the street Neva – Niva street in Shevchenkivskyi district;
2) the street Zhelyabova – Maria Kapnist street in Shevchenkivskyi district;
3) the street Kirov, in the street staryts’ka-Chernyakhovsky in the Svyatoshinsky district;
4) the area of the Krasnaya Presnya area of Shekavitskaya in the Podolsk district;
5) Bauman alley – in the alley landowners brothers Stephen and Victor Puzikov in Shevchenkivskyi district;
6) Nevsky pereulok – lane Nivskiy in the Shevchenko district;
7) street Alexander Saburov – in the streets of Serge Lifar in Desnianskyi district;
8) Tverskaya street – in the street Giedroyc in the Shevchenko and caves areas.
© 2018, paradox. All rights reserved.