In Kiev on the Ceiling there was a fire.
The incident occurred on Saturday, September 29, morning. In Kiev there was a fire in the apartment of the retired five-story building.
It is reported “Kiev. Operational” in Facebook.
Saturday morning in Kiev on the Ceiling there was a fire down the street Kurnatowska, 26A. In the burning apartment had two seniors. One of them – the man died.
According to preliminary data, ignition could occur as a result of a short circuit the old wiring.
Besides, the likelihood of rapid spread of fire due to the fact that the apartment was full of different stuff, which was scattered throughout the apartment.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.