Fortunately, has done without victims
Sunday, may 12, in Kiev on the street Pyotr Zaporozhets, 16 occurred a fire. Burned apartment on the fourth floor of a residential building. Fortunately, has done without victims. “Culprit” of the incident was appliances.
The call to the 101 line arrived around 13:20.
When the rescuers arrived, the apartment was smoke. They opened the front door and found the fire located in the kitchen. During the investigation managed to establish that lit up the washing machine. Thanks to the coordinated work of rescuers the fire managed to be localized and not let the fire spread to the apartment itself. Only at 14:22 after a full check and the arrival of the electricians, was declared liquidation.
Fortunately, has done without victims. There were three pieces of equipment and 13 personnel rescue. Also on duty medics and law enforcement officers. The details of the incident are being investigated.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.