Members of the city Council plan to put Russian words in the names of streets of the Ukrainian capital.
In Kiev, renamed the street Wanda Wasilewska and are going to rename a number of other streets. About it reports a press-service of the city Council.
Vasilevskaya street renamed in honor of the famous Ukrainian economist, philanthropist and civic leader Bohdan Hawrylyshyn. For this decision during the public voting voted 769 of 955 and also supported members of the city Council. Also the historical name of the plan to return the street Sigovtsev – it will be called Milutinsky.
Also on several streets want to remove the ones names in the Ukrainian language:
– provulok Ovrazhny – provulok Arovi;
– street Cucumber – street Ograve;
– street Ochotska – street Mysliwska;
– provulok Ohotsky – provulok Mysliwski;
– Camp street – street Taberna;
– street Moldavska – street Moldavska;
– provulok Psilanthus – provulok Pelangi;
– provulok Botichev – provulok Butis;
– provulok Mikulski – provulok Mikulski.
Appropriate renaming will consider in the near future at a meeting of the city Council.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.