Tuesday , September 25 2018
Home / Incident / In Kiev, in a residential building exploded microwave

In Kiev, in a residential building exploded microwave

В Киеве в жилом доме взорвалась микроволновкаThe fire damaged the woman, the inhabitant of the apartment

On Friday, September 7, in Kiev at the Volga-don lane 5 lit up the dormitory. Suffered woman.

The call to the line of the rescue services received around 21:00.

The fire occurred on the 4th floor. Previously, due to the fact that short circuited the microwave and it exploded. In the apartment there was a woman, aged about 40 years. Her husband left for work. Neighbors say that they heard the explosion, and then began to smell burning. They immediately called the fire Department.

Rescuers SSES quickly arrived on the scene of the incident. The tenants were afraid and ran outside. Some helped put out the fire firefighters. In the accident injured woman, a resident of the apartment. She was hospitalized with multiple burns ambulance workers. Other there were no injuries. Room burned almost to the ground.

There were two units of firefighting and rescue equipment, patrol police and “fast”. The exact cause of ignition will be found out by employees of gschs and the police.

В Киеве в жилом доме взорвалась микроволновка
В Киеве в жилом доме взорвалась микроволновка
В Киеве в жилом доме взорвалась микроволновка
В Киеве в жилом доме взорвалась микроволновка

© 2018, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In Lviv avtoledi drove the cars, trying to Park

The girl drove three cars. In Lviv, the girl was surprised network how parked. According …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *