The fire started in the living room.
In the night of 4 may in Kyiv on Kirillovskaya street was set on fire. The fire occurred in an apartment located on the second floor. During a fire in the home was an elderly woman evacuated the neighbors.
A call to the Central unit received about 22:17.
According to preliminary information, the fire started in the living room near the balcony. At this point in the apartment was only a woman – her son just went to the store. Fortunately, the neighbors could react and led her from the burning apartment before the arrival of fire trucks.
To eliminate the fire arrived four units of fire equipment and staff, as well as the crew of the police and the ambulance. Rescuers began to extinguish the fire and by 23:00 fully liquidated ignition. Fortunately, the help is not needed – the fire has done without victims.
Currently in place are working professionals who are trying to establish the cause of the fire. Yet the main version is a short in the wiring. This version is confirmed by the words of the woman, according to which before the fire the lights went out.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.