The fire covered a 15 square meters.
On Friday, September 7, in Kiev at street Andrew’s, 11/7 there was a fire. Burned one bedroom apartment on the third floor of a residential building.
The call on line 101 received around 06:10.
Initially received information that illuminated the attic. However, on arrival it was into place established that the source of the smell – the apartment is on the third floor. From the ventilation of the apartment periodically erupted in smoke. Firefighters had using the depth of cut to open the door to get inside. Due to the fact that the door is armored, it took a little longer than usual.
According to preliminary information, the fire covered an area of 15 square meters in one of the rooms. Already at 07:32 the fire was localized, and at 07:36 – eliminated. Most likely, the cause of the fire was not turned off the iron.
However, as said rescuers were lucky that the apartment were closed Windows and no oxygen. Fortunately, has done without victims. People to evacuate did not have, as they previously left their apartments. Also surprised the neighbors, who, during the work of the employees of gschs were drinking wine. It so happened that neighbors from different floors was found for the third and the sounds of the depth of cut drinking early in the morning.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.