Tuesday , November 20 2018
Home / Incident / In Kiev for teachers will build a house

In Kiev for teachers will build a house

В Киеве для учителей построят домResidential house plan to build on the street Sechenov.

For the workers of municipal educational establishments, the authorities intend to build a house. However, teachers from the 100% area of premises will be dedicated only 30%.

This is stated in the corresponding order of the Kyiv city state administration.

According to the document, a house plan to build on the street Sechenov, 9, in the area goloseyevsky. The construction period is three years (2021).

While 30% of the area is affordable housing for employees of educational institutions in Kiev, and 70% – for regular customers. In addition, as indicated in the document, housing for teachers is not given for free.

They will have to pay 70% of the total price, the remaining 30% of funds raised KP “Spetszhitlofond” from the sale of natural and legal persons investment (apartments – ed.) in the house.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

From Kiev came to visit and jumped from the balcony of the 9th floor

The girl took alcoholic drinks. On the night of November 17 in Kiev to Chernobyl, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *