Has done without victims.
On March 18 in Kiev at the address Margaret street, 24, a fire occurred. The flames engulfed the small coffee kiosk located in the courtyard of a house. Fortunately, the accident without casualties, as the room was not of people.
The fire happened at about 2:00.
According to rescuers, the fire covered an area of about 4 square meters. The room is almost completely burned out the front door.
The fire caused the owner of the kiosk. Fortunately, in the room at the time of the fire was empty. Rescuers quickly extinguished the fire.
At the scene worked firefighters outfit two, outfit patrol police, investigative team, and was on duty ambulance. The exact cause of the fire are established.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.