The fair will take place on 30 and 31 December.
This weekend residents of the capital will be able to buy the products at affordable prices from farmers from all districts of the city.
The fair will be held in:
30 December (Saturday) in 2017:
– Goloseevskiy district – Goloseevskaya street, 4-10, pankovskaya str.;
– Darnitsa district – street Revutsky;
– Desnyanskiy district street Saburova (within St. Balzac and Mayakovsky prospect) street Miloslavskaya (within St. N. Zakrevskiy Mayakovskogo Ave.)
– Dnieper area – b-R I. Shamo, 2-12;
– Obolon district – street kalnyshevskogo, 1-5;
– Pechersk district – street of K. Bilokur;
– Podolsk district – St. Stepan Bandera (about Kurenivsko Park);
– Svyatoshinsky district – street of Academician Kiprianova, 2-28;
– Solomenskiy district – street stadium (within the streets of Metropolitan V. lypkivskyi and Bogdanov)
– Shevchenkovskiy district – street Century Wasilewska, 1-17.
December 31 (Sunday) in 2017:
– Goloseyevsky district – street of Marshal Konev (within the streets of Lomonosov and V. Kasiyan)
– Svyatoshinsky district – b-R Akademika Vernadskogo, 79;
– Shevchenkovskiy district – street Tatar, 32-38.
It is known that seasonal fairs is a wide range of products that meet the demand of citizens. Lately on the right. tested quality products to the residents of the capital were confident in the products that they offer.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.