Route taxi №573 puffed on the move in Kiev.
It is reported “Kiev Car” on the page in Faccebook.
It is known that smoke first began to appear in the second part of the seats of the vehicle.
It is also reported that when one of the passengers came closer, it became clear that the smoke is coming from under the floor.
In the comments people say that the smoke went from overheating due to operation of the stove.
Recall that fixed-route taxi №573 runs from the Boulevard Lepse street Budischanskaya.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.