Friday , February 22 2019
Home / Incident / In Kiev, a woman died in the fire

In Kiev, a woman died in the fire

В Киеве женщина погибла в пожареThe woman lived in the garage.

In the Dneprovsky district of Kiev, woman suffocated from carbon monoxide. The body was discovered in the afternoon of 3 November, on the street Popudrenko, 16.

Homeless woman 50-60 years lived in the garage. According to preliminary version, she lit a fire to keep warm, fell asleep in a dream choking. The body was lying on a burnt mattress on the leg – burn.

A local resident noticed the fire and extinguished the fire. Upon discovering the body, he called the police.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

In the Kiev subway pervert molested a 12-year-old girl

It managed to hold. Previously convicted 38-year-old man molested in the car by 12-year-old girl. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *